Study Room Reservation Instructions –
- Select the block(s) of time for the room you wish to reserve.
- You will receive an email notifying you that your request was submitted.
- You should shortly receive another email stating whether your request was approved or denied.
- Before using the room, you must check out a key at the library’s front desk. Be ready to provide a form of identification, such as your student ID.
Study Room Reservation Restrictions –
- Only rooms 1, 2, & 5 may be reserved.
- Rooms are reserved in one-hour blocks, with a cap of four reservations per person, per day (up to four hours).
- Reservations can be made no more than five days in advance and no less than four hours before desired start time.
- Your reservation will be held for up to 30 minutes after the start time, after which it will be cancelled automatically by the system.
Note that these restrictions only apply to reservations. You may still check out rooms at the library desk for as long as you need provided there are no other reservations on them.
Library staff reserves the right to cancel reservations as needed. Policies are subject to change.